I was thinking today about my New Year's Resolutions. I usually start off with "Lose weight"... along with most of the people I know. I'm not heading the list that way this year. I've been kinda blue for several weeks, which lead to a general re-prioritization (big word of the week) of life in general, and Resolutions specifically.
1) I will read the scriptures every day. I want to finish the Book of Mormon, Bible and Doctrine and Covenants all this year.
2) I will reduce my carbon footprint, reuse items as much as possible, and recycle every possible thing. We are ridiculously wasteful at times.
3) I will continue as I've been the last 6 months.... striving for health. Move more. Eat more good carbs. Eat less sugar and salt. Eat five veggies every day. (Didn't say it wasn't important, but it's not the Most Important Thing!)
I consider this blog to be the main way that I journal, and so I also resolve to add more here. With pictures. Which means I will take more pictures.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment