Wednesday, April 15, 2009

movies


Chris and I have different taste in movies. It is a rare occasion that we completely agree on a movie. He is all about action/ adventure, with a healthy dose of guns and gore if possible. I prefer to laugh, but do NOT like gross or lewd. Stupid is OK, (Napoleon Dynomite), but not suggestive (4 Christmases). I love a good romance, and that brings us to my recent DVD purchase... Twilight. I bought this movie fully intending to watch it while Chris was working nights some weekend. Mostly I didn't want to hear any criticism about Bella and Edward. If you read the books, you know what I mean. Well... I couldn't wait. I stuck in the disk Friday night, and we watched it. Together. He didn't hate it.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOVE IT!!! I got it for my birthday and have SO enjoyed it!! Ken is a pretty good sport about watching movies with me...he liked it, just not nearly as much as me ;). I already have a count down ticker on my blog for New Moon this November!! Enjoy!!

Kristin said...

don't know if Derek would admit it, but I think he liked it too. Shhh, let's not spoil a good thing.