Monday, February 9, 2009

REJECTED by the IRS!


What is that quote about death and taxes? Because I'd like to strangle someone at Turbo tax tonight. I do our taxes every year, for at least the last 12 years. I'm good at it. I like it. It's straightforward and simple. And I use TurboTax every year. Except last year. Last year I used a different program. Now my disloyalty is being repaid!

OK, it was nothing personal. Because of some weird glitch with the electronic signature my return was REJECTED by the IRS. Now 2 days later I am still fighting with the program and customer service. AARRGGHH!! Good luck to everyone else this tax season.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry that happened, Heather! I dread taxes and this was the first year I tried it on my own. It went pretty smoothly, so I hope yours goes through better soon!!

heatherann said...

Congratulations! The IRS has accepted your federal tax return. There's nothing else you need to do.

Whew!! lol