Maybe you had a grandma like mine who said "Don't go out in the cold with wet hair. You'll catch pneumonia". Well, it's not pneumonia, but seriously, I went out Saturday morning with wet hair and lost my voice 2 hours later. I should sometimes listen to Grandma!
The good things about laryngitis:
1. Kids let you nap when you are "sick".
2. Everyone gets a little quieter when you whisper at them.
3. I can still whistle.
The not so fun things about laryngitis:
1. Sounding like an obscene caller on the phone.
2. Can't sing along with fun 80's love songs.
3. Feeling guilty 'cause you don't feel sick.
4. Kids start to ignore the whistle.
5. Have to go to the other end of the house every time you need someone/ something.
6. The dogs LOVE the whistle and come running.
7. I tend to trip on the dogs.
Game plan: bumped up the vitamins and supplements!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment