For Hannah's birthday, I thought I should post something just for her. These are hair-do pics that I took on my cell-phone. We spend a lot of time together doing hair. The hair is cute, but the time spent together is one of the highlights of my day. I really enjoy our 5-15 minute daily routine. I am not great at taking pictures, and they don't do her hair justice, but we'll work on that later. For now: This show's for Hannah, Happy Birthday! Love, Mom.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



2 comments:
What a talent!! I hope Bailey will let me even touch her hair some day again! ;) Happy Birthday for "real" Hannah!!
Happy Birthday Hannah! Doing hair is one of the fun parts of having a girl that I didn't expect to like. Christine has hair that I would kill for. It is so fun to do. Poor Emma got my hair and doesn't like to sit still for hairdos.
Post a Comment