Tuesday, September 23, 2008

mom's taxi

I'm not sure how it happened. It has to have been a gradual trend... like the frog that will jump out of boiling water, but will stay in warm water as it gets hotter and hotter until POP!! He's done. Part of nearly every day includes some degree of running kids from point A to point B and back again. This fall Tuesdays... well Tuesdays are wild! I'm going to have to really love my crockpot on Tuesdays or we will all starve. If we don't eat by 5pm, we will eat one at a time and I won't eat until 7:30 or 8. I've managed to allow 1 drop off or pick up every 15 minutes from 5:30 to 7, with only one exception. It goes something like this: Drop off Alex at Piano/ guitar lesson. 15 minutes later Drop Hannah off at TaVaci (performance group practice), 15 minutes later pick Alex up. 15 minutes to go meet Jeffery (usually at the house). Then I have 30 minutes!! Then pick Hannah up and in 15 minutes, I go take Alex to scouts... This week I'll be organizing the carpool!!

1 comment:

heatherann said...

Kristin.. how do I attach a Taxi clip art?