Okay... it was totally supposed to be a soccer picture day. We had to be out the door by 8:30 to get to the Cowley field so Hannah could warm up before her early game. I planned on doing "crazy soccer hair" and then taking cute pictures to post. Well.... it was cold. and windy. and early. So we baked muffins instead of doing really cute hair. We were running late by that time (shocking, I know). So she got simple flippy ponytails and a muffin on the way out the door. And I forgot the camera.
No problem, my cell takes good pics. Except that Jeffery was boycotting soccer today by playing Uno on my phone in the van during both games. So you get no soccer pics today, and I will try to do better next week. We have split games this week, so Alex plays Monday, Hannah plays Tuesday and then they both play Thursday and Saturday. 4 more chances for me to remember the camera for both kids! Wish me luck....
So instead of soccer photos, you get the link to this totally cool blog that I'm now hooked on because blog-surfing is the only thing I've accomplished today. She writes so well and is absolutely hilarious.... (btw... can't even think that word without translating it into Jeff's pronunciation-- Hir-rail-ious). The recipes look good, and she adapts, as I do, for special dietary restrictions. I think Hannah and I will try brownies in the crock pot Monday for FHE.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment