Monday, September 15, 2008

The Purple Toe




If you play soccer, you will probably at some point jam your big toe. Even when you know not to kick the ball with your toes, there are still a lot of other feet and shin guards to watch out for. And if you play 3 games with a swollen purple toe, your mom will buy you a lemonade slushy. Even though she doesn't like slushies and would rather steal a bite of an ice cream cone. Chocolate ice cream... yum ... I digress.

Alex has been trying to hang tough, and there are only 2 games left. Maybe we can tape it up for the next game? There's not much else Dr. Mom can do for toes. Just the slushy.

So here are some pics of Alex playing soccer. I know it looks like he's walking, but I promise he was moving. Yes, he is a full head taller than anyone else on the team. He was head and shoulders taller than anyone on the Cowley team tonight. If he'll let me... I'll post an actual purple toe picture, but apparently tonight the toe is camera shy.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

ouch! what a tropper...that Alex. I see you found a fun background...looks cute. And about that last post, yes, it bugs me! EEWWWW!! So glad my boys are not fast enough to catch creepy critters (yet)